SUITE RATES*

PeriodRates per week / day
April € 1150 / 170
May € 1450 / 210
June€ 1600 / 230
July & August€ 1700 / 245
September€ 1500 / 215
October€ 1300 / 190
November - March€ 1100 / 160

MAISONETTE RATES*

PeriodRates per week / day
April € 1700 / 245
May€ 1900 / 275
June€ 2000 / 290
July & August€ 2200 / 320
September€ 1900 / 280
October€ 1800 / 260
November - March€ 1350 / 195

VILLA RATES*

PeriodRates per week / day
April€ 4000 / 580
May € 4800 / 695
June€ 5200 / 750
July & August€ 5600 / 810
September€ 4900 / 710
October€ 4400 / 640
November - March€ 3550 / 510

*All rates are quoted in Euros and include all applicable taxes

POLICIES

Deposits and Payments

For bookings made 1 month or more prior to the date of arrival, a deposit of 30% is due at the time of booking. The guest should pay the remaining balance (70%) for the rental period at least 30 days (1 month) before the beginning of their stay. Any booking made within 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period, the confirmation is firm only when the total amount is paid.

The guest who will not have paid the remaining of the total amount at the agreed date, will receive a reminder by email. If there is no response within 7 days following the reminder, Blue Horizon will consider that the reservation is invalid and the advance payment will be retained. At the reception of the total amount, via bank transfer, Blue Horizon will send to the client a confirmation document.

Cancellation Charges

The guest will be charged 30% of the total price if they cancel any time after reservation and the total price if they cancel 30 days before the arrival date. In case of no show, or departure prior to the scheduled day the total amount (100%) of the stay will be charged. In any case, if the guests are unavoidably prevented to use the facility for the reserved period, we can postpone the reservation, providing that there is an advance notice of 14 days before the arrival date.  Alternatively we offer them the right to transfer the reserved period within the next 2 years or transfer the booking to another person/s.

Reservation – Payment Policy under Covid -19 conditions

For the convenience of our guests, during the Covid -19 period, we adjust our reservation and payment policy as follows:

The 40% of the total cost of the reservation has to be paid at the time of reservation and the remaining amount (60%) at least 7 days before arrival. In case of cancellation, a voucher, with the already paid amount, will be provided for a future reservation within the next 2 years.

READ MORE